• BEV130 combines cyst reduction with sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduc- tion for up to 14,000 gallons (52,996 liters).
• BEV135 combines sediment reduction from higher turbidity water with chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 12,600 gallons (47,696 liters).
1. Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction
2. Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF30 replacement cartridge)
3. NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
4. Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
5. Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water
6. Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
7. 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.