UV 48 GPM VTM S 160W UV Sterilizer Ultraviolet Lamp is housed in a heavy-duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel. This model is specifically designed for vertical installation and is equipped with several instruments that can reinforce the control and the quality of the treated water. All the electrical equipment is concentrated in a sealed box. The vertical stainless steel tube contains 4 heavy-duty quartz sleeves that house the 4 x 40W UV lamps, which must be on 24 hours a day to prevent the development of bacteria.
Features of 48GPM UV Sterilizer:
1. Uses high-quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep the high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause the immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthens the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odor of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in the water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactivates various viruses.
- 48 GPM (48 gallons per minute or 10,900 liters per hour)
- Lamp watts: 4 x 40 W
- Inlet/outlet: 1½” NPT
- Hour Meter
- Light Intensity Monitor (nm)
- Thermostat and 2 x Cooling Fans
- Stainless Steel Chamber: SS304
- Dimensions: 440 x 370 x 1170 mm (W x D x L)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi (8 Bar)
- 9000 hrs lamp life ( approx. 1 year of use)