- Optimal sediment depth filtration. Large diameter, dual gradient design provides high flow with low pressure drop.
- Nominal filtration rating of 5 micron.
- Fits most standard 10-inch Big Blue housings.
- Flow rates up to 10 gallons per minute.
- Temperature range of 40 to 145 degrees F (4.4 to 62.8 degrees C).
- Imported from USA.
Size:4-1/2″ OD x 10″ Length
Sediment Filter Cartridge is designed to reduce sediment in residential drinking water. In addition to sediment reduction the Dual Gradient technology provides true depth filtration with high dirt loading capacity resulting in extended life. Performance includes optimal flow at low pressure drop suitable for applications requiring high flow such as Point of Entry (whole home) that supply multiple water using appliances. This cartridge also includes a 5 micron rating of which provides good sediment reduction. This cartridge meets National Sanitation Foundation/American National Standards Institute (NSF/ANSI) standard 42 for material requirements only.