- Nominal filtration rating 0.5 micron
- Initial pressure drop at 10 gpm 5 psi
- Temperature range 40 to 165 degrees F (4.4 to 74 degrees C)
- Maximum dimensions (H x W) 9-7/8 x 4-1/2 inches (251 x 114 mm)
- The nominal filtration rating is for a particle removal efficiency of 85%.
This string-wound polypropylene filter cartridge reduces fine sediment, rust, and scale particles for municipal drinking water and industrial fluid applications. It has a nominal filtration rating of 0.5 micron at an efficiency of 85%. The filter is made of polypropylene fiber cord that is wound in a precise pattern on a rigid polypropylene core for greater surface area, providing a higher dirt-loading capacity than standard wound cartridges. It has an initial pressure drop of less than 5 pounds per square inch (psi) at a maximum flow rate of 10 gallons per minute (gpm), and operates over a temperature range of 40 to 165 degrees F (4.4 to 74 degrees C). This string-wound filter cartridge is for use in various applications, including drinking water purification, irrigation, and industrial processes, among