Crystal Bio 5 Stage Residential Reverse Osmosis System 50 GPD features double o-ring housings and a clear pre-filter housing for quick inspection of the sediment filter, system utilizes 3/8″ compression fittings, includes membrane separation, activated carbon absorption and conventional filtration to reduce the entire spectrum of contaminants that can be found in water.
RO systems substantially remove heavy metals, such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury; radium 226/228 selenium, cysts, chlorine, salts, turbidity and more!
- Thin Film Composite membrane 50 gpd.
- NSF listed (3.2 gals) metal storage tank, rated for pressures to 100 psi; non-corrosive construction.
- High quality filters for superior performance. (5 micron spun, solid block carbon & carbon post filter).
- Chrome, long-reach, lead-free faucet. (Meets CA req.).
- Wrench for convenient filter housing removal.