- NO TOOLS REQUIRED: Push-to-connect 1/4- by 1/4-inch straight shutoff valve provides a simple, quick, reliable, leak-free connection with no tools required.
- CONSTRUCTION: Plumbing fitting made from white propylene with EPDM O-rings; for use with plastic pipe or soft copper tubing.
- DURABILITY: Lead-free, corrosion-free, non-toxic, and more chemically resistant than other plastics.
- SAFE: FDA-compliant material; NSF 61 and 51 certified.
- PERFORMANCE: Rated to 150 psi at 70 degrees Fahrenheit and 60 psi at 140 degrees Fahrenheit
Speed fit Straight Shutoff Valves are made from white polypropylene and are equipped with EPDM O-rings. These plumbing fittings can be used with plastic or soft copper tubing and are ideal for a wide range of applications, including reverse osmosis systems, ice makers, home/office coffee and beverage dispensing equipment, hydroponics, and aquarium/aquatic systems. Manufactured with FDA approved materials, the straight shutoff valves are lead-free and corrosion-resistant and are NSF 61 and 51 certified.