UV-12GPM-HT1 40W Ultraviolet Lamp is a heavy-duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel and is capable of handling standard flow on 3/4 inch pipe. Equipped with a heavy-duty quartz sleeve, it has a high output, hard glass UV lamp for maximum efficiency. It is equipped with a circuit breaker in case of overheating since the lamp must always be on, even if the water does not circulate for several days. This model also features an accumulative timer so you can track when it’s time to change the UV lamp.
It is recommended to install a 5-micron sediment filter before the device to ensure clear water throughout the treatment. The sterilizer must be connected to the cold water line exclusively and connected to a faulty switch.
Features of UV-12GPM-HT 40W Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer:
1. Uses high-quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep the high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause the immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. Lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthens the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odor of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in the water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactivates various viruses.