UV-12GPM-HTΜ 40W Ultraviolet Lamp is housed in a heavy-duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel and is capable of handling standard flow on a 3/4 inch pipe. Equipped with a heavy-duty quartz sleeve, it has a high output, hard glass UV lamp for maximum efficiency. This model also features an accumulative timer so you can track when it’s time to change the UV lamp. Also included is a light intensity monitor that measures if the lamp is emitting light in the required nanometer spectrum. This is mandatory for professionals who need to be sure of the best operation of the 40 W UV lamp inside the quartz glass tube.
It is recommended to install a 5-micron sediment filter before the device to ensure clear water throughout the treatment. The sterilizer must be connected to the cold water line exclusively and connected to a faulty switch.
Features of UV-12GPM-HTΜ 40W Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer:
1. Uses high-quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep the high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause the immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. Lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthen the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odor of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in the water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and virus under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactives various viruses.