The UV-36GPM-HTΜ 120W Ultraviolet Lamp is in a heavy-duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel and is also capable of handling standard flow on a 1½” inch pipe. Design for horizontal installation and also quipped with 3 heavy-duty quartz sleeves, it has 3 high output, hard glass UV lamps for maximum efficiency. Its CE ballast is also with LED indicators including a lamp failure indicator, warning buzzer, and an accumulative timer so you can track when it’s time to change the UV lamps. Also included is a light intensity monitor that measures if the lamp is emitting light in the required nanometer spectrum. This is mandatory for professionals who need to be sure of the best operation of the 40 W UV lamp inside the quartz glass tube.
Recommend to install a 5-micron sediment filter before the device to ensure clear water throughout the treatment. The sterilizer must connect to the cold water line exclusively and connected to a faulty switch.
Features of UV-36GPM-HTΜ 120W Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer:
1. Uses high-quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep the high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause the immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthens the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odor of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in the water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactivates various viruses.