UV-48GPM-HT 160W Ultraviolet Lamp is in a heavy-duty stainless steel 304 pressure vessel and is also capable of standard flow on the 1-inch pipe. Designed for horizontal installation. With 4 heavy-duty quartz sleeves, it also 4 high output and hard glass UV lamps for maximum efficiency. This model also features an accumulative timer so you can track when it’s time to change the UV lamps. Its CE ballast is also with LED indicators including a lamp failure indicator and warning buzzer.
Recommended to install a 5-micron sediment filter before the device to ensure clear water throughout the treatment. The sterilizer must connect to the cold water line exclusively and also connect to a faulty switch.
Features of UV-48GPM-HT 160W Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer:
1. Uses high-quality hard quartz material lamp and sleeve to keep the high output of 253.7nm. This is the strongest point of ultraviolet rays to cause the immediate death of organisms or wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce.
2. Quick and simple installation.
3. Long service life
4. lamp failure indicator.
5. Polished stainless steel reactor chamber strengthens the UV reflection.
6. The most natural way to protect your water safely.
7. Easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
8. Sterilization without adding any chemical complexes. Doesn’t affect the taste or odour of the water and does not remove any beneficial minerals in the water.
9. Able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and virus under standard water quality and flow.
10. Destroys bacteria and inactives various viruses.