3M Purificaton Inc. Water Filtration Products Models DP190 & DP195 dual port water filtration systems help provide consistent high quality water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice and coffee at a combined flow rate of up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm). Two separate streams exit the manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. One stream has added scale inhibition media from a dedicated cartridge to help reduce the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale on the evaporator plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The second stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
• The DP190 filters combine chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction to 0.2 micron.
• The DP195 filters combine chlorine taste and odor reduction with sediment reduction to 3 micron for more turbid water
PRODUCT BENEFITS• One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.
• Up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent great tast- ing cold beverages, clearer and consistent ice and the perfect cup of coffee or tea.
• Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
• Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by mem- brane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF90 replacement cartridge).
• NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
• Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF90 replacement cartridge)
• Reduction of scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coils from a controlled forced-feed orifice addition of scale inhibitor, as tested by 3M Purification
• Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
• 3/4” NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
• Expansion kit available to serve higher capacities and flow rates.