3M™ Water Filtration Products BREW120-MS BREW125-MS for COFFEE/HOT TEA
3M Purification Inc. Water Filtration Products Models BREW120-MS and BREW125-MS single cartridge water filtration systems help provide high quality water for the perfect cup of coffee or tea by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm). A proprietary slow release scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to form on the heating coils and cause downtime and unscheduled service maintenance.
• BREW120-MS combines scale reduction with cyst, sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 9,000 gallons (34,069 liters).
• BREW125-MS combines scale reduction with sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction from higher turbidity water for up to 10,000 gallons (37,854 liters).
• Consistent great tasting brewed coffee and tea from water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
• Better equipment protection from reduced sediment particles that can clog the spray head.
• Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary scale inhibitors as tested by 3M Purification.
• NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
• Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF20-MS replacement cartridge).
• Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
• Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
• 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.