3M™ High Flow Series Chloramines SysAPPLICATION: MEDIUM TO HIGH VOLUME COFFEE
3M Water Filtration Products High Flow Series Model HF160-CLS single cartridge water filtration system helps provide consistent high quality water for commercial food- service applications by reducing the effects of particulates, chloramines, cyst, bacteria and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 2.2 gpm (8.3 lpm). Built-in scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale.
• Cartridge media technology effectively reduces, particulates, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and premium Recipe Quality WaterTM.
• Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
• NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
• NSF Standard 53 cyst reduction.
• Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer’s lab.
• Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up
• Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with ¼ turn.tem for Brewed Coffee & Hot Tea Applications, Model HF160-CLS